Sunday, January 14, 2007

They're talking about giving the Singapore Girl a makeover in Sunday Times. I never knew they were called that, simply knew them as SIA air stewardesses. Anyway, I honestly think that there's nothing wrong with their image. It's very nice, isn't it? Elegant and sophisticated, and nowhere near suggestive or old fashioned or outdated or whatever the article said some people said, in my opinion. Ok, maybe it wouldn't do any harm if the makeup becomes more modern, but whatever they do, they should never ever ever change the kebaya uniform! That wld be such a serious mistake, because I think it's been so much a part of our Singapore identity for the longest time. Changing the kebaya uniform is like.. PAP ditching their all whites for black you know.

Anyway. I can't help but notice that girls seem to hit puberty at a younger and younger age you know. I remember Sops saying before that babies nowadays are teething earlier too. Something like last time sixth months now only four months. Haha. Right now, girls who looks as young as 9 are showing hints of breasts you know! Really!

No comments: