Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have a new job at Robinson. Not the departmental store. The office. And the people I'm working with are nice, friendly, young and attractive people. This job is soo much nicer than the previous one la, even though its essentially doing the same things. But then it seems slacker and easier and a whole lot more enjoyable. I'm actually enjoying the work sometimes. Oh and I get get more pay. Just a little more, but still more. So YAY! (:

Anyway, I have such SHOCKING NEWS regarding Sir I totally can't wait to ask him about it. Or squeeze an answer out of him. I'm really not looking forward to the results day for A levels, but just for this one question I want that day to come faster cos I'm freaking excited about it. I know I'm like being totally insane and crazy, but it's like OH MY GAWD KINDA UNBELIEVABLE. I hope I didn't make a mistake and got it all wrong or what, cos that would be so idiotic and very disappointing.

No comments: