Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I would like to say... that I'm 18 and legal!

Haha. Yes, it's a few days late I know. And I would like to say also that I love my classmates to bits and pieces and truckloads full of these bits and pieces! I am so glad the school put me in SB8. (:

Well, prelims are over. I'm secretly wishing hoping praying for a miracle. The September holidays are over and the very very very (and how much really cannot be expressed) important A's are what's left.

Oh and anyway I was thinking that there's really no point for me to blog when I don't share what's going on in my life. All you people who read my blog just read those few drab and brief sentences of nothing. But, you know what. I can't seem to put all the events in a day into words and sentences that flow and are coherent.

Yada yada.

No comments: