Saturday, October 28, 2006

I've decided to spice this place up with some random photos! haha.













Mo and me!












I like this picture. I think we look so cosied up cos Mo looks kinda squashed. Haha. But Yuen Kay's missing though.












With Yuen Kay this time.












Group photo after SP's Superstar! See Angela? So pretty! (:












Haha! Such inappropriate behaviour.












Gay partners.












Muggers forever!











My favourite. Genius at work.












Happy days.












Mr Daniel Tan. The teacher who's sometimes more like a friend and mentor than a teacher.












Miss Baljeet Kaur.












Mr Daniel Sun.













I don't know how to flip the photo! But anyway, Mr Daniel Khor!






Haha. I wanted to upload all the Baccalaureate photos. But blogger is so image-uploading unfriendly I can't be bothered. So there's only the photos with the teachers. It's seriously damn difficult, I wonder how come those people with alot of photos on their blogs have so much patience.

Speaking of patience. I was thinking. Patience is a virtue. Tolerance is a freaking skill.

No comments: