Friday, October 27, 2006

With time, cracks appear in a relationship.

Suddenly, all your flaws become magnified and all your sacrifices become so small in comparison.

You can no longer remember what was it that makes the relationship so special. There doesn't seem to be much to talk about, and you realise that the relationship doesn't seem to be anything more than the holding of hands, the peck on the lips, the physical intimacy.

But yet, there is still the expectations, and they only get more unreasonable. There are more hurtful words, more tears, more anger and more lies.

I always thought that things were all dandy and fine, until yesterday when I found out otherwise. I never realised how much you were hiding, how little you were telling, and how you haven't been honest with me, because you thought so little of me. Now I know that's how you see me. That's all that I am to you.

No comments: