Sunday, July 02, 2006

I just watched P.S... I Luv U. It's a damn sweet movie!

It's about this girl Xiaoyue and this guy Xin who fell in love with each other. So they dated and on Christmas Eve, Xin went to Xiaoyue's house when she wasn't in and put their pictures all over the house, and painted her wall with a picture of a cartoon couple. So cute! Well anyway, when she saw it, he told her that he'll be her guardian angel, that he'll care for her and protect her, and that he'll just be round the corner, always there for her at the turn of her head. But later that day, his mum told him that they'll have to fly to Thailand cos his dad is very ill and they have to bring him back to Singapore. He tried calling her to tell her about it but didn't manage to. So they went but the tsunami struck, and him and his parents died. The girl waited and waited for him for 3 whole years, and he came back! In a supernatural way. Just to fufil his last promise to her and to make sure that she's happy. And he did, he protected her and gave her happiness before he went away again. Tell me how sweet is that! It was sort of a happy ending and it was so touching I cried.

Well, the movie aside, I really wish that there wasn't any upcoming exams to prepare for. Cos I really need to go for some therapeutic shopping/eating/movie trip with any girlfriends who will volunteer themselves. No, I'm kidding, but I would really like to do that. You know I want to blog about what's going on, but I guess I won't. I tried like 3 times already, but erased it in the end each time. ): )':

No comments: