Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I just realised that I like thinking about old times, cos I'm always thinking them.

I was just thinking about Shunhong and the past, and it's so amazing how far we've come. I have 4 people to thank for this.

1) Tong, for first introducing Shunhong to me by telling me that he is actually a year older than us and showing me his email address as evidence. That fact surprised me so much that I added him on MSN to tell him that he so did not look like he was a year older, and it all started from there.

2) Roxanne, for accidently blurting out that I liked Shunhong in front of Cheeguan the big mouth when it was supposed to be secret, and thus letting Cheeguan know.

3) Cheeguan, for being such a big mouth and telling Shunhong despite me warning him very sternly not to.

4) And lastly, Shunhong, for requiting my feelings.

Thinking of all the hk people makes me miss hk so much. Those were the days man. We met up every Sunday for lessons, got together to prepare for end-year productions, did the props, rehearsed, laughed over stupid jokes and gossip. You know what, I totally grew up in hk. Most of the people there I knew from all the way back. I seriously had so much fun over the years. I wish we didn't have to grow up into some defunct youth group that doesn't have weekly lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you too! (=