Monday, April 24, 2006

I was on the bus home just now, and I saw NS boys. Haha. Their name tags caught my eye, and I suddenly thought about my brothers' name tags when they were in NS. Like, J J Ong and J X Ong. So cool isn't it! Then I thought about S H Liu, and I decided that it sounds very... Shunhongish. Imagine if I were to enlist, my name will be K T Ong. HAHA. That totally sounds like crap.

Well anyway, I wanted to visit Yan's blog just now, and I went to her old blog. Then I was like, eh, when did she shift her blog again? Haha. I think like, maybe my brain is undergoing denaturation or something. Does brain matter contain protein? I guess not. Ok point is, I think Yan's entries always brings back a flood of fond memories of those beautiful St Nicks days. I'll just put the link so you'll know what I mean, but I know Yan will kill me if she ever knew I was advertising her blog like this, though I doubt she'll ever find out. But I'll just copy and paste some stuff.

"... Blue people who give you hugs like free, blue people who write you notes like free, blue people who shower you with sweets and nonsensical things just to make you happy. ... Life used to be an adventure, because with blue people, you never know what silly and outrageous things we're going to do next. ... I miss the times in school when we would just laugh ourselves senseless over anything and everything."

So true. Those days when giving hugs was the norm, when doing silly, childlike stuff used to make us so happy. You know, what I feel about this, I really don't know how to put them in words. If back then you asked me, I think I would have called it love. Now I'll say it was probably superficial, because if it was all so perfect, then why didn't it last? I guess we all grew up, matured, and went our own way. Out of common behaviour among so many people, only a few will follow you through. People like Daggers (: I'm not sure if that made sense, but you get what I mean?

No comments: