Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm so annoyed. I hate being a substitute, you know. Have I mentioned this before? I don't know why I keep letting this issue affect me. I mean like after all it has been going on ever since last year. Maybe I'm just refusing to acknowledge the fact that I'm never ever ever EVER going to be in the picture. I come into the picture only when one or the other isn't around. I don't know why I keep letting myself be a substitute. Or maybe I'm not even a substitute, simply thinking too highly of myself.

I'm such a loser. I don't even dare to mention names. But I think it's kinda obvious anyway.

Well, Daggers are my bestest girlfriends. Maybe I don't have anyone in school, not really anyway. Aiya I'm not sure. But there's still plenty of people in class I have to get to know better. That's what I'm going to do. To get to know everyone in class better before we all graduate at the end of this year.

Oh I've been thinking about this. I think my life really does revolve around Shunhong, Shunhong and more Shunhong. I've been trying to deny it for the longest time. Ok, maybe NS will help to cure the problem.

No comments: