Thursday, June 08, 2006

I was watching Shoot! on Channel U, and the topic was blogs. They were discussing about all the hype about blogs and the point of blogs. And then I was like thinking, is it really such a big deal? I mean, writing is good! And honestly, I've learnt alot through blogs. Blogs like Momo's are really interesting and they get you thinking.

Oh by the way. There is bad news afterall. Shunhong's mum just delayed in complaining about me by 2 days. ): Now I'm wondering what exactly did I do wrong. I was told to be myself, and I did. By being honest and what came to mind. Oh well never mind. It's all done and over.

Communication is really important huh. If not there will be so much misunderstandings and displeasure. Life is totally going on the wrong track at the moment.

No comments: