Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sometimes things are really unfair, yet I'm in no power to protest. It's not as if 4 days (plus today) is very long, but it's eating up the little time left I have with him. This is all because of my own impatience and intolerance, I know. But I just couldn't help it, neither do I want to admit that it's my fault. Haha.

Anyway, don't you wish Singapore has a place for people to vent their frustrations? Like when you're really angry, or really upset, then you go to this place and let it all out. Haha. Like how I'm really upset now. If there's such a place, I imagine going there with plates and cups and hurling them against the wall with all my energy and scream vulgarities. Haha, okay maybe not. I'm much more civilised than that. But sometimes whenever I feel like hitting something, there's always nothing to hit, so I end up throwing my pillow against the wall, but that's like no kick la.

Oh after GP lesson yesterday, Mo, Sops, Yingling, Alaric and me, we went Swensons to eat. Then they were having this promotion that gives you unlimited scoops of ice cream at just 1 dollar with any main course or pasta. So we all went for it. It was crazy pls. Alaric ate 10 scoops, then Mo, Yingling and Sops both ate like 7 or 8 scoops, and I only ate 4. Haha I wonder how are they faring today? Probably all very heaty.

No comments: