Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have BIG NEWS!

I attended Shunhong's POP at Tekong yesterday! Oh but this is not the big news. The big news is, I went with his parents! HAHA so exciting. And I had dinner with them too. Contrary to what I initially thought, his parents are really nice and they're quite cute. But you know, they're quite intimidating sometimes. All in all it wasn't too bad. I think. Well, I asked Shunhong whether his parents said anything and he said no, so.. no news means good news, right? Haha.

Yan and Flor are going to be so proud of me.

Oh, there are alot of cute army boys know. Haha. I saw quite a few, and they're mostly officers. The coach for leadership workshop we had in school was quite pleasant looking too. And he went to OCS. I think it must be a trend. Or probably just that leaders tend to be good looking people. Maybe it's the other way round. Good looking people tend to be leaders. Aiya, whatever it is.

Anyway, it was raining during the parade. So everyone in the parade was drenched. I wonder how they stand it. I mean, it looks so uncomfortable with their uniform and helmets and SBO. Cos of the rain, Shunhong was so smelly! After the parade we couldn't leave, cos Mohawk was scheduled to leave the island last. So we were asked to go to the auditorium to wait and watch Mr Bean. Funny though, Mr Bean is forever so amusing no matter how many times you watch it.

Oh oh oh! Did I mention that I saw my aunt and uncle? Haha. I was actually praying that I wouldn't see them, cos I knew my cousin was in BMT too. I was kinda hoping that maybe my cousin is in school 1, or he's in another batch, or I just simply wouldn't see my aunt and uncle even if they were they. But you know what? My cousin is in Ninja, and my aunt and uncle were sitting right behind! They called me, and I turned and got a shock. So I told my aunt not to tell my mum that I was there. My aunt, who was very amused, said she knows. Haha.

You know I think the army uniform makes boys look very macho. They become men who protect the country. Haha that was cheesy. Anyway speaking of boy to man, I think Shunhong become quieter and more serious. Just a little. Maybe it's just me trying to find something out of nothing, or maybe I just never noticed it before.

No comments: