Sunday, May 21, 2006

This is a follow up on the previous entry, cos I was just thinking about what Weeshian said about faith.

Faith is believing in something you cannot see. So that prayer I was talking about that totally didn't sound like it will happen is about faith. All prayers are about faith. All religions are about faith. Amazing how I just realised this.

I think it's so hard to have faith, and if you have faith, it's even harder to keep faith. But I think we all need faith, because well, if we base every thing just on what we see, then the world will be a whole lot less meaningful because there won't be anything to live and work for anymore.

Faith is such a powerful word. It has so much depth and meaning to it. Just like how Beautiful is such a strong description. And you know what, I think Shunhong is beautiful.

No comments: