Thursday, May 18, 2006

Went down to watch the netball finals against HCI. Well, HCI won, but the match was like nothing I've seen before. It was so exciting and so heart-attackish I kept forgetting to cheer. I'm sorry to say this, but the HCI netball team looked like it has better defence and their girls were faster. But I tell you, AC's netball girls were fantastic! They put up such a good hard fight and I really mean a GOOD HARD FIGHT. I think that's why the match was so exciting and they lost by such a small margin. Three cheers for the AC netball team!

---

I was just thinking about stuff that I've heard that I'll rather not hear. Like yesterday when Mo, Daniel and I went for lunch at Taka and he had to leave for tuition after that so he said goodbye. Then after a while he smsed me and told me that he realised that he didn't say bye to me and he apologised for it. I was like Okay... cos all along I thought that he was saying bye to both Mo and me. But actually he only remembered to say bye to Momo. At that point of time I was wondering if I'm really that insignificant. Then after thinking about it, he did apologise when he didn't have to so I guess I'm not that insignificant yet. And I thought some more and realised that I myself forget people some times too, neither am I equally nice to everyone so it wouldn't be justified if I got all angry and upset over it.

Then today I was thinking about what Alaric told me once. Something like he knows "we" (I don't know who the "we" is referring to. Maybe he didn't say we but something else.) are quite mean to me sometimes, but I should really start being a better person. I wanted to ask when has anyone in class been mean to me, because I don't remember any cases of it. But I decided that I didn't really want to hear it and make myself feel more terrible than I already did. Maybe they really meant it when they insulted me and it's not a joke like what I thought it was. Maybe something else. Or maybe his definition of mean it's simply not the same as mine. While we're on this, I wonder if I did become a better person or not. I should ask Alaric since he was the one who brought it up. I shall ask him now.

Do you think that if I was nicer, more vulnerable and pretty and girly, people will be more protective of me? Haha was just thinking cos just now Weeshian suggested that Yuenkay take a longer way to avoid stepping down a wall of approximately 60cm? Then he helped her down when he couldn't find a way. I thought that was pretty cute cos I don't think anybody will do that to me. And there are lots of other incidents too that I won't mention but yea just wondering.

Oh anyway I should really get down to replying Tong's letter. But I've got so much to tell her that I don't know where to start with so I just keep on procrastinating. It's been like a month? I feel so bad. Hmm.

No comments: