Monday, May 15, 2006

You know what. I think being able to dance is so cool!!

Honestly. I've always been full of admiration for those who can dance. Like last time when there was hk lessons there always was dancing. As in the really those that have to shake your ass and do body waves and stuff like that sort of dance. Of course it was simplified to accomodate people like me who look like clowns la. Yea, but there was people who can really dance, like Char, Wanjun, Sheila, Chermaine... and I'll be like Wow.

Haha. I've always secretly hoped that I can dance. Ok it's not much of a secret I think 1 or 2 people know it but I REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO DANCE WELL! And I secretly like dancing too. Oh well I have bones and muscles that are as flexible as tree branches so I doubt my wish gonna come true. But I used to be able to bend all the way backwards ok. That was when I was still in Chinese dance.. er primary 3? Back then I already never showed much talent for dancing. Whole day get scolded by the teacher for not doing this and that properly. I still remember one time during one performance we were all supposed to lie on our side and do some pretty arm wave thing for a certain number of counts then roll to the front to do something else. Guess what I did? I continued doing my pretty arm wave after the designated counts and the music had alr moved on and I didn't even realised the entire group had already rolled forward. The teacher had to hiss at me from backstage. Haha how embarrassing! I was so traumatised I quit a short while after that.

Well anyway, next time when I have children of my own I'm going to make my daughter learn how to dance because it's just so pretty and glamorous! And I'm going to make my son learn the piano so that girls will be as impressed with him as I am with Shunhong. Then I'm going to make them take up some sports so that they will be sporty. Maybe tennis for the girl, and track for the boy. Haha I'm going to make such a terrible mother when I grow up.

No comments: